Search This Blog

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Kapil's Korner : Blog Review

Kapil's Korner is a very nice blog. Interesting thoughts. Very interesting reflections. There are some reviews too. Nice photographs adorn the blog. Uncluttered. Simple to read. Flowing.

My pick of the blog posts :

1) the most recent "walk in the mama's garden" - superb photos...
2) 5 super tools which power my office PC - very useful...
3) Picks from Cannes Lion 2010 - I agreed with the selections. Most interesting ones...
4) 5 things I didn't know last week - I didn't know them either. If only I can put a list like this every week...!!
5) The wall project - the great wall of Mumbai - what an idea!

There were other entries as well which are worthy of mention - but I just stopped with my top 5 picks.

Thoroughly entertaining and really thought provoking.

Thumbs up for this blog!

0 comments: